Autor Thema: DVBDream To MediaPortal Utility Beta (version 1.3)  (Gelesen 1234 mal)

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
DVBDream To MediaPortal Utility Beta (version 1.3)
« am: 19 Dezember, 2009, 15:03 »
DVBDream To MediaPortal Utility Beta (version 1.3)

Zitat
Here is the first public release of my utility to take channels from DVBDream and put them in MediaPortal.  Using the Replace All Channels should get rid of most of the NA EPG issues users were having with the way MediaPortal scans.  I also find creating favorite groups in DVBDream much easier as you can view a channel as you add it to a group.  It can also be used for more mundane tasks such as backing up your MediaPortal database.  Full feature list below.

WARNING:  Using Replace All Channels will delete all existing channels (before adding the channels in the DVBDream CHL file), scheduled recordings, channel group mappings, and previously recorded show entries in the database (the recording files will still be on your drive).

Requirements:
    * MediaPortal TVServer must be running on a SQL Server database
    * Microsoft.NET 3.5 framework must be installed
    * 4 port DiSEqC (no DiSEqC should also work, I don't think anyone has tested)

Feature Summary:
For Dream:
    * Backup your CHL file
        * Restore your CHL file
        * Assign channels to favorite groups
        * Store all your favorites to a "database" (text file), so you can restore them after a re-scan
        * See new channels after a re-scan to decide what favorite category they belong in
        * Set the current Audio to AC3 on all channels with AC3 streams
        * Assign SID to channel number
For MP:
    * Backup your TVServer database
        * Restore your TVServer database
        * Choose the location of your TVServer database (if running on a machine other than the machine MediaPortal is installed on)
        * Replace all MP channels with channels from Dream, this includes bringing favorite lists over
        * Add HD channels to a HD group (requires the EPG to be populated)
        * Sort channels by name or SID
        * Set NA EPG channels (pick a random channel on the same transponder as EEPG and EPG2)
        * Remove (#) from channels ("PPV (3)" would be renamed to "PPV")
        * Try to fix the Network ID in MP using channel information from Dream, less destructive than replacing all channels. This fixes most of the No Data Found issues in the EPG.
        * Add SID to end of channel name
        * Set channel number to SID

« Letzte Änderung: 03 August, 2010, 22:52 von SiLæncer »

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

Intel® Core™ i7-6700 (4 x 3.40 GHz / 4.00 GHz)
16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHz
250 GB SSD Samsung 750 EVO / 1 TB HDD
ZOTAC Geforce GTX 1080TI AMPExtreme Core Edition 11GB GDDR5
MSI Z170A PC Mate Mainboard
DVD-Brenner Laufwerk
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit

TT S2 3200 ( BDA Treiber 5.0.1.8 ) + Terratec Cinergy 1200 C ( BDA Treiber 4.8.3.1.8 )