Autor Thema: CD/DVD/Film-Verwaltungsprogramme & Tools  (Gelesen 84540 mal)

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Hydrus Network 425
« Antwort #1230 am: 14 Januar, 2021, 10:30 »
Manage large media collections and re-organize them using tags instead of folders that you can share via custom servers with this application.

The Unlicense

Changelog

optimisations:

I fixed the new tag cache's slow tag autocomplete when in 'all known files' domain (which is usually in the manage tags dialog). what was taking about 2.5 seconds in 424 should now take about 58ms!!! for technical details, I was foolishly performing the pre-search exact match lookup (where exactly what you type appears before the full results fetch) on the new quick-text search tables, but it turns out this is unoptimised and was wasting a ton of CPU once the table got big. sorry for the trouble here--this was driving me nuts IRL. I have now fleshed out my dev machine's test client with many more millions of tag mappings so I can test these scales better in future before they go live
    internal autocomplete count fetches for single tags now have less overhead, which should add up for various rapid small checks across the program, mostly for tag processing, where the client frequently consults current counts on single tags for pre-processing analysis
    autocomplete count fetch requests for zero tags (lol) are also dealt with more efficiently
    thanks to the new tag definition cache, the 'num tags' service info cache is now updated and regenerated more efficiently. this speeds up all tag processing a couple percent
    tag update now quickly filters out redundant data before the main processing job. it is now significantly faster to process tag mappings that already exist--e.g. when a downloaded file pends tags that already exist, or repo processing gives you tags you already have, or you are filling in content gaps in reprocessing
    tag processing is now more efficient when checking against membership in the display cache, which greatly speeds up processing on services with many siblings and parents. thank you to the users who have contributed profiles and other feedback regarding slower processing speeds since the display cache was added
    various tag filtering and display membership tests are now shunted to the top of the mappings update routine, reducing much other overhead, especially when the mappings being added are redundant

tag logic fixes:

I explored the 'ghost tag' issue, where sometimes committing a pending tag still leaves a pending record. this has been happening in the new display system when two pending tags that imply the same tag through siblings or parents are committed at the same time. I fixed a previous instance of this, but more remained. I replicated the problem through a unit test, rewrote several update loops to remain in sync when needed, and have fixed potential ghost tag instances in the specific and 'all known files' domains, for 'add', 'pend', 'delete', and 'rescind pend' actions
    also tested and fixed are possible instances where both a tag and its implication tag are pend-committed at the same time, not just two that imply a shared other
    furthermore, in a complex counting issue, storage autocomplete count updates are no longer deferred when updating mappings--they are 'interleaved' into mappings updates so counts are always synchronised to tables. this unfortunately adds some processing overhead back in, but as a number of newer cache calculations rely on autocomplete numbers, this change improves counting and pre-processing logic
    fixed a 'commit pending to current' counting bug in the new autocomplete update routine for 'all known files' domain
    while display tag logic is working increasingly ok and fast, most clients will have some miscounts and ghost tags here and there. I have yet to write efficient correction maintenance routines for particular files or tags, but this is planned and will come. at the moment, you just have the nuclear 'regen' maintenance calls, which are no good for little problems

network object breakup:

the network session and bandwidth managers, which store your cookies and bandwidth history for all the different network contexts, are no longer monolithic objects. on updates to individual network contexts (which happens all the time during network activity), only the particular updated session or bandwidth tracker now needs to be saved to the database. this reduces CPU and UI lag on heavy clients. basically the same thing as the subscriptions breakup last year, but all behind the scenes
    your existing managers will be converted on update. all existing login and bandwidth log data should be preserved
    sessions will now keep delayed cookie changes that occured in the final network request before client exit
    we won't go too crazy yet, but session and bandwidth data is now synced to the database every 5 minutes, instead of 10, so if the client crashes, you only lose 5 mins of login/bandwidth data
    some session clearing logic is improved
    the bandwidth manager no longer considers future bandwidth in tests. if your computer clock goes haywire and your client records bandwidth in the future, it shouldn't bosh you so much now

the rest:

the 'system:number of tags' query now has greatly improved cancelability, even on gigantic result domains
    fixed a bad example in the client api help that mislabeled 'request_new_permissions' as 'request_access_permissions' (issue #780)
    the 'check and repair db' boot routine now runs after version checks, so if you accidentally install a version behind, you now get the 'weird version m8' warning before the db goes bananas about missing tables or similar
    added some methods and optimised some access in Hydrus Tag Archives
    if you delete all the rules from a default bandwidth ruleset, it no longer disappears momentarily in the edit UI
    updated the python mpv bindings to 0.5.2 on windows, although the underlying dll is the same. this seems to fix at least one set of dll load problems. also updated is macOS, but not Linux (yet), because it broke there, hooray
    updated cloudscraper to 1.2.52 for all platforms

[close]

https://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

Intel® Core™ i7-6700 (4 x 3.40 GHz / 4.00 GHz)
16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHz
250 GB SSD Samsung 750 EVO / 1 TB HDD
ZOTAC Geforce GTX 1080TI AMPExtreme Core Edition 11GB GDDR5
MSI Z170A PC Mate Mainboard
DVD-Brenner Laufwerk
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit

TT S2 3200 ( BDA Treiber 5.0.1.8 ) + Terratec Cinergy 1200 C ( BDA Treiber 4.8.3.1.8 )

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Music Collection 3.3.5.0
« Antwort #1231 am: 14 Januar, 2021, 18:50 »
The Music Collection is a free program that allows you to archive your music collection. Using it you can enter in a collection any kind of music media that you own or you intend to. Also you can add or edit any kind of information concerning the albums in the collection.

The album info can be manually entered or automatically via the Internet. After saving the albums, you can browse them, filter albums by all possible criteria and search for particular album tracks you are interested. Also the program can display and print all data from your music collection in different ways, so you can pick the desired one.

The idea for creating the program was to manage my own music collection and i hope that it would be also useful to any music collector.

Freeware

Changelog

Added:

WV audio file format.
    Automatically repair database on album save failure.
    Update the audio album ID if the album location is changed.
    Slot No sorting option on Images and Shelve view.

Changed:

Improved the album merge function.

Fixed:

Access violation while opening a drop-down list in the advanced album search.

[close]

http://www.gsoft4u.com/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

TT S2 3200 ( BDA Treiber 5.0.1.8 ) + Terratec Cinergy 1200 C ( BDA Treiber 4.8.3.1.8 )

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Vinyl manager 1.18.3
« Antwort #1232 am: 17 Januar, 2021, 21:31 »
Keeps track of all your vinyl records, your albums and your discs, storing information about artists, songs, and all the individual discs.

Freeware

http://www.msyben.be/vinylManager/index_en.html

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Coollector Movie Database 4.17.3
« Antwort #1233 am: 18 Januar, 2021, 22:50 »
A mix between an encyclopedia of movies, a video collection manager and a store catalog, this app will prove useful to all movie lovers.

Donationware

Whats new:>>

[NEW] added 800 movies & series
    [NEW] improved the movie recommendations
    [NEW] made some minor changes

http://www.coollector.com/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Hydrus Network 426
« Antwort #1234 am: 21 Januar, 2021, 11:30 »
Changelog

misc:

thanks to help from Codexx at 8chan.moe, the old 8kun board is completely migrated and archived at 8chan.moe /hydrus/. going forward I will be maintaining a Hydrus Network General there on /t/ for merged release posts, Q&A, and Bug Reports. the plan is that whenever it fills up, it will be moved to the /hydrus/ archive. the links across the program and help are updated, please let me know if I missed any. Endchan /hydrus/ remains as a bunker
    fixed a bug where subtag entries in the new tag fast search cache were being deleted for all namespaces when a single namespaced version was went to count 0. it meant some autocomplete results were not appearing, often after some sibling changes. a new 'repopulate' job has been added to the database regenerate menu to fix this efficiently if something like it happens again. this routine will be run on update to fix all users, it shouldn't take long (issue #785)
    fixed a bug where the new network objects would throw an error on save when a 'dirty' object was quickly deleted. I think this was typically sessions that only have ephemeral session cookies being created in the final five minutes of the program and then being cleared during program exit
    when an archive/delete filter finishes, it now fires off all its changes in one go. previously they would go in ~64-file chunks over the next few hundred milliseconds. this will add a small amount of 'refresh lag', delaying page refreshes etc..., on bigger filter jobs for some clients, but it will guarantee that if you hit F5 real quick after finishing filtering on a processing page with non-random sort, you won't see the same files again at the top, only for them to be swiftly archived/deleted as you watch. trash file performance is much better these days, let me know how this goes for you if you do megafilters
    the tag import options whitelist now checks subtags of parsed tags. if you add 'samus aran' to the whitelist, but the site delivers 'character:samus aran', this now passes the whitelist
    thanks to a user's submission, the gelbooru 0.2.5 post parser is updated and should get tags again, for those users who stopped getting them last week--however, I never experienced this myself, so please let me know if you still have trouble. there could be something more complicated going on here
    updated the gelbooru 0.2.x gallery parser to handle an alternate form of gelbooru pools--we did not figure out why different users are being given different markup, it wasn't as simple as being logged in or not, but there is a difference for some. this parser is folded in on update, so the gelb pool downloader should be fixed for users who had trouble with it
    also updated the gelbooru pool gallery url class to infer next page url, as in the alternate form the next page is difficult to parse
    the 'clear all closed pages' command under the 'undo' menu now asks for yes/no confirmation
    added a 'callto' profile mode, which will be very useful in diagnosing GPU lag in future. the 'callto' jobs are little off-main-thread things like image rendering and async panel preparation. should help us figure out where big download pages etc... are eating up CPU
    the different profile modes in the debug menu now all show popup messages, but only when their job exceeds the particular profile's interesting time, usually 3-20ms. this should reduce spam
    the 'this session' bandwidth tracker on the status bar is now a special tracker that only includes data from boot. previously, it was using the 'global' tracker, which after certain time intervals (four minutes, three hours, three days), will compress bandwidth history into larger time windows to save space. if one of these windows covered time before the client started, it could spookily report a little bandwidth used on a client started with network traffic paused
    bandwidth data usage in times shorter than the last ten seconds (which are smoothed out to avoid bumps) now also get the 'don't get bandwidth from the future on motherboards that had a briefly crazy system clock' fix from last week
    fixed some disengaged database tuning that was leading to worse cancel times on certain jobs
    updated a whole bunch of the help so section headings are links with nice #fragment/anchor ids, making it easy to link other users to a particular section. I will continue this work, and future help will follow this new format
    fixed some bad character encodings in the changelog document, siblings help, and tagging schema help. these should now be utf-8 valid

object load improvements:

the client now detects serialisable (saveable) objects that were generated in a future version format your client does not yet support. this mostly affects downloader objects like parsers, where you might import an object a user in a much newer version of the client made. for instance, this week some users imported a fixed gelbooru parser in an older client, which was then saved and double-updated later on, and that caused other problems down the line. downloader imports deal with this situation cleanly, but otherwise it mostly makes a popup notifying you of the problem and asking to contact me. there are about 170 places in the program where objects are deserialised and I am not ready to make this a fullblown error until I know more about people's IRL situations. let's hope this is not widespread. if you run into this, please let me know!
    if you were running an older client and manually imported the updated gelbooru parser that was going around, and then you got errors about 'md5', hex' or 'additional_info' something, it should be automatically fixed on update. you should be able to update from previous to ~422, see it in network->downloader components->manage parsers, and it should just work. many users will have the entry overwritten anyway in the above gelb update I am rolling in. if any of this does still give you trouble, please delete and re-import the affected object(s)
    importing one of these future-versioned serialised objects using the import/export buttons on a multi-column list, either clipboard, json, or png, will cleanly discard future objects with a non-spammy notification
    the Lain drag-and-drop easy downloader import does the same
    the parser 'show what this can parse in nice text' routine now fails gracefully
    multi-column lists now handle a situation where either the display or sort data for a row cannot be generated. a single error popup per list will be generated so as not to spam, bad sorts will be put at the top, and 'unable to render' will occupy all display cells
    network server stuff
    fixed being able to delete an account type in the server admin menu
    the way accounts are checked for permissions serverside now works how the client api does it, unified into a neater system that checks before the job starts
    did some misc server code cleanup, and clientside, prepped for restoring account modification and future improvements

[close]

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Hydrus Network 427
« Antwort #1235 am: 28 Januar, 2021, 07:20 »
Changelog

ghost pending tags:

fixed another ghost pending tags bug. this may have been new or there since the display cache started, I am not sure, but it shouldn't happen again. it was occuring when a pending tag was being committed to 'current' and another tag in its sibling group already existed as a current tag for that file. the pending tag and its count would not clear for non-'all known files' domains, causing ghosts to appear in search pages but not typically manage tags. you may have noticed ghost tags hanging around after a pending commit--this was it. the true problem here was in the 'rescind pending' action that occurs just before an add/commit. a new unit test tests for this situation both for two non-ideal tags being pend-merged, and a non-ideal tag being pend-merged into the existing ideal
    wrote a routine to regenerate pending tag storage and autocomplete counts from scratch for the combined and specific display tag caches. this job is special in that it regens tags instantly without having to reset sibling/parent sync. you can run the job from the database->regen menu. this is the start of 'fix just this tag' maintenance ability
    the pending regen routines will occur on update. it shouldn't take long at all, unless you have five million tags pending, where it could be a couple minutes

autocomplete shortcuts:

there is a new shortcut set under file->shortcuts just for tag autocomplete shortcuts. any 'switch searching immediately' shortcut previously on 'main gui' will be migrated over
    the tag autocomplete input text box is now plugged into the new shortcut system and uses this set
    migrated previously hardcoded autocomplete shortcuts to the shortcut system (defaults):
    force search now, for when you have automatic searching turned off (ctrl+space)
    enable IME-friendly mode (insert)
    if input empty, move left/right a tab (left/right arrow)
    if input empty, move left/right a service page (up/down arrow)
    if input empty and on media viewer, move to previous/next media (page up/down)
    misc improvements to my shortcut handler
    misc shortcut code cleanup

the rest:

I fixed a bad example url in the new gelbooru file page parser that was sometimes leading to a link to the gallery url class. this was an artifact of an old experiment with md5-search parsing, now fixed with newer redirection tech. the updated parser is folded into update, and if you ended up with the incorrect link, it should be detected, dissolved, and re-linked with the file page parser
    thanks to a user report, wrote a new url class for 420chan's newer thread url format
    sorting a gallery downloader or thread watcher multi-column list by 'status' should now group 'done' and 'paused' items separately
    fixed a bug in the /add_tags/add_tags Client API call when checking some petitioned tags data types. cleaned all that code, it was ugly (issue #788)
    added unit tests for /add_tags/add_tags to test the service_names_to_actions_to_tags parameter better and repository actions, including petitioning with and without specified reason

code refactoring:

finally addressing the near-1MB ClientDB file, I have started a framework to break the db into separate modules with their own creation/repair/work responsibilities. this will make the file easier to work on, maintain, update, and test. this week starts off simple, with the master definitions being peeled off into hashes, tags, urls, and texts submodules
    cleaned some misc code around here, including a bunch of related decoupling
    ClientDB.py is now in its own 'db' module as well. the db will further fracture and this module will gain more files in future
    the boot code in the launch scripts is now migrated to the 'hydrus' directory, with the actual launch scripts now doing nicer main checks to not launch the program if you want to play around with importing hydrus. more work to come here
    finished the help's header linking job--all headers across the help are now #fragment links
    misc help cleanup

[close]

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
HomeCinema 0.2.0.0
« Antwort #1236 am: 31 Januar, 2021, 19:46 »
Document, organize and launch your movies from the same place, avoiding any headaches tons of unsorted files might create, especially when looking for something specific.

License: GPLv3

Changelog

REV: New GUI for Settings: Added Buttons to [Add], [Remove], [Clear] Directories to search media files from.

'Under the Hood' changes:

REV: All required DLLs and files are saved under lib subfolder.
    MINOR: Renamed variables for readability.
    MINOR: Code cleanups.
    DOCS: Updated README.
    RES: Updated screenshots.

[close]

https://github.com/JerloPH/HomeCinema

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
EMDB 3.72
« Antwort #1237 am: 16 Februar, 2021, 20:00 »
EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.

Freeware

Changelog

DataBase: Number of discs was reset to 1 on several batch operations like Renumber the database.
    Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed importing of Rating and 'Certified Fresh' in (Batch) Update.
    User Interface: Added a Rotten Tomatoes Link button to the Add / Edit Dialog and Movies Details panel.
    User Interface: Playing a movie did not update the Seen flag.
    Translations: Added some untranslated texts.
    Translations: Updated the German, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.

[close]

http://www.emdb.eu/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
MediaPurge 7.14
« Antwort #1238 am: 17 Februar, 2021, 20:20 »
Sortiert alle Mediendateien auf der Festplatte für eine strukturierte und übersichtliche Verwaltung der Daten; durchsucht zudem die lokalen Laufwerke nach doppelt vorhandenen Dateien mit dem eigenen akustischen Verfahren MAFP (Mediapure Acoustic FingerPrint) und bietet Funktionen zum Bearbeiten von Tags und Dateinamen.

Freeware

- In der Funktion Tags aus Dateinamen konnte es je Einstellung zu doppelten Tags kommen
- Änderungen am portablen Modus
- TextKorrekturen

http://www.peter-ebe.de/Mediapurge/info/mediapurge_features_en.php

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Hydrus Network 429
« Antwort #1239 am: 18 Februar, 2021, 11:50 »
Changelog

Misc:

Fixed a bug in the new taglist backend that would sometimes error out in a paint event(!) on display initialisation or data changes for some clients
    Improved the taglist 'tag' vs 'copyable string' copy/select/action menu logic. e.g. 'namespace:*' is copyable, but it is not a tag
    Thread watchers now skip/clean up unactioned check log entries (this usually happens when a check is due during network traffic paused, queueing the job, and then the client shuts down). if you noticed some odd perpetually 'pending' checkers in last week's status overhaul, this was the issue, and they should clean up. this was always harmless, just revealed with new status code
    Thread watchers now record serious network error detail in the check log
    Thread watchers are quicker about notifying UI on checker log changes
    Thread watchers now report 'time delta' as their simple status when waiting tcheck, rather that 'checking in (time delta)'. let's see if that fits better in the columns
    Fixed an issue where several dialogs with multi-column lists would reset their 'last column' size tthe minimum three characters on the next load if they did not receive certain size events while they were open. you should just have tfix any broken dialogs once and you'll be good again
    I believe I alsimproved/fixed the issue of dialogs with multi-column lists sometimes shrinking by a few pixels every open/close
    The 'we just woke from sleep' detection is now more aggressive. it should now detect a wake after sleeps as short as 60 seconds (down from 5 mins). let's see if we get any false positives during maintenance or other busy periods
    If you have a complicated database (one stored across multiple locations), the 'database' menu now has a label in place of the simple database's 'backup/restore' commands
    Improved the 'directory is writeable-to' check used in the program. on windows, due tsome python tempfile weirdness, this was actually hanging on Program Files.
    Improved the related 'is db dir writeable-to' test in the boot script. if you try trun the program on a custom non-writeable db directory, the crash error should now be nicer, and running a straight client.exe installed t'Program Files' should now auto-place your db in your user folder, ncomplaints, like the macOS App
    Corrected 'writable' typt'writeable' across the program lmao
    Fixed the new header links in the FAQ file, which I accidentally messed up
    Started work on updating neighbouring .txt tag sidecar export. it isn't ready yet, but it will add tag filters and tag display type tsidecar export with easier expansions in future, and fold it nicely intExport Folders
    Improved some log-off detection + clean shutdown code, but I dnot yet have nice multiplatform support

Filetypes:

The stacked expand/collapse checkbox widget that lets you select filetypes now always starts collapsed. also, some 'partially clicked' logic is improved when you click through filetype group
    Application/clip (clip studipaint) files are now supported! thanks ta user for helping out here
    Just a side note: I looked intanimated webp support this week, but it turns out decoding support is rarer than encoding. my normal and fairly new FFMPEG can't reliably render subsequent frames or figure out duration, nor can PIL or OpenCV. I think we will simply have twait for an update on one of their ends

Boring db cleanup:

Wrote a local hashes cache tstore hashes for all the files on your disk, much like the tag one. this should speed up all normal searches and other common file lookups in the db
    The raw storage mapping tables are spun off ttheir own module
    Basic file infand inbox is spun off tits own module
    Improved and sped up some inboxing file count calculations
    Cleaned up some more misc file metadata and inbox code
    Improved logic in local tags cache

[close]

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Diffractor 122.15
« Antwort #1240 am: 18 Februar, 2021, 21:00 »
Diffractor verwaltet Foto-, Video- und Musiksammlungen schnell und bequem. Die Freeware eignet sich auch bestens für große Bestände. Der integrierte Medienplayer spielt Filme und Songs direkt ab.

Vor allem hat sich Diffractor auf die Verwaltung von Fotosammlungen spezialisiert. Bilder lassen sich mit Bildunterschriften und Tags versehen, in andere Formate umwandeln und Kontraste, Helligkeit oder Sättigung ganz nach Wunsch anpassen.

Besondere Stärken zeigt Diffractor bei den Sortieroptionen. Die verwalteten Medien können nach zuletzt bearbeiteten Dateien, Bewertungen und weiteren vordefinierten Kriterien geordnet werden. Mehrere
Ordneransichten und Katalogisierungsoptionen sorgen für eine optimale Orientierung in großen Bildbeständen. Die Freeware sortiert Fotos auf Wunsch automatisch unter anderem nach Kamera, Blende oder Aufnahmeort anzeigen, Filme nach Länge oder Größe und Songs nach Interpreten oder Genres.

Diffractor bietet eine ausgezeichnete Kombination aus Medienverwaltung und Bildbearbeitung. Die grundlegenden Funktionen zum Schärfen, Drehen und Beschneiden der Fotos sind ebenso enthalten wie spezielle Optimierungs-Werkzeuge. Unter anderem kann der Fotofreund störendes Bildrauschen schnell und einfach mit der Freeware beseitigen.

Donationware

Allow grouping items by presence. Did you ever insert an old memory card and wonder do I have these photos on my hard disk? Now you can open diffractor and sort those items by presence in your collection. Items not in your collection will be grouped together.

#16 Separated ordering and sorting
    #23 Fixed crash when structured copy dialogue opened on an invalid drive.
    #12 Added support for .m2ts files
    #24 Fixed for importing before all selected items are fully scanned
    #10 Returned shift based selection of multiple items
    #25 Returned drag and drop of items to/from windows explorer
    #26 Reduced the amount of CPU used when starting Diffractor.

http://www.diffractor.com

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
MusicBee 3.4.7708
« Antwort #1241 am: 20 Februar, 2021, 20:20 »
Die Musikbibliothek MusicBee bietet durchdachte Funktionen: Der CD-Grabber überprüft anhand der Online-Datenbank AccurateRip, ob Lesefehler entstanden sind; der „Auto DJ“ sorgt für abwechslungsreiche Berieselung. Zudem befüllt das Programm alle gängigen portablen MP3-Player

Freeware

- enable freedb (via gnudb.org) for cd ripping
- various bug fixes

http://www.getmusicbee.com/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
Coollector Movie Database 4.17.4
« Antwort #1242 am: 22 Februar, 2021, 09:30 »

[NEW] added 800 movies & series
    [NEW] improved the movie recommendations

http://www.coollector.com/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
tinyMediaManager 4.1.0.1
« Antwort #1243 am: 22 Februar, 2021, 10:00 »
Changelog

+ License changes - Now there is a FREE and PRO version of tinyMediaManager. In the FREE version there is no more limitation of loaded movies/TV shows or API calls.

The FREE version includes:

base functionality of tinyMediaManager (update data sources, scrape, write/read NFO files, rename, edit, export, command line interface, …)
    TMDB scraper

The PRO version includes also:

all other scrapers (IMDB, OMDB, Universal, Kodi, …)
    trailer download
    subtitle download
    Trakt.tv integration

+ BIG scraper rework:

We split up all scrapers into individual sub-scrapers for every scope (meta data, artwork, trailer, subtitle). This offers new options to configure them:

now they are all independently configurable (no setting for the movie section influences the TV show section)
    we could strip out options which are not needed for the actual section (e.g. TV show options in the movie scraper)
    they have a better code base for future changes
    separated country setting for certifications and release date
    The only drawback here is, that you may have to enter some options (like an individual API key) in every sub-scraper
    ATTENTION: since almost everything changed in the scraper setup, you may need to re-set the scraper options after the update

+ added integration of FFmpeg

You can directly download and use FFmpeg on Windows, macOS and Linux - as well as use FFmpeg from your system

creation of still/thumb creation via FFmpeg #1017
    muxing downloaded trailers using FFmpeg

+ added TVmaze scraper
+ enhanced Trakt.tv sync (added personal rating sync, reworked settings & actions)
+ added missing movies in movie set #1111
+ added an option to suppress tooltips in the main tables #1128
+ added a function to migrate existing movies/TV shows to a new data source #1044
+ remember last used scraper for each entry - for scraping new episodes the same scraper will be taken into account as for the TV show
+ (movie) added full customization in which priority/order the rating should be loaded #986
+ use qualified metadata (title, plot, year, IMDB id, episode/season number) from mediainfo on first import #669 #1065
+ (movie) added an expert mode to the bulk editor to “freely” edit text based fields
+ added a JMTE replacement renderer for custom replacements (movie/TV show, renamer & exporter)
+ added OMDB TV Show scraping
+ added more Columns for Movie Sets
+ added period (year of movies in collection) for Movie Sets
+ added clickable ID Links to the Episode Detail Panel
+ added button in tv show scrape/search window for opening TVShow folder
+ added original title column for TV shows / episodes
+ reworked visualization of ratings
+ added original title column for TV shows / episodes
+ added possibility to play the trailer url in the editor (Movie and TvShow)
+ added option to manual choose artwork in the movie set chooser (as for movies)
x separated country setting for certifications and release date
x rewritten Trakt.tv integration to be more flexible and ready for multiple versions of the same movie/episode #1031 #1081
x exchanged native file dialogs with tiny file dialogs
Windows users will see a change here, because tiny file dialogs uses the “folder browser” component from Windows
x better error messages for SSL errors #1122
x added zxx (No linguistic content) to the language code detection #1125
x allow selecting of E00 in episode chooser for some special episodes #967
x added an HiDPI splash screen
x re-write NFO on gathering mediainfo data #1135
x improved HDR detection #1134
x set displayepisode and displayseason #1146
x added Soap to well known genres
x re-read mediainfo data for (ex)changed files
x (movie) remove missing/deleted files on update data sources
x (movie) support more than 9 extrafanarts in the renamer #1156
x (movie) sorting by new column #1161
x (TV show) also fetch season artwork from tmdb #1158
x (TV show) TV show related action can be triggered from episodes/seasons too #1115
x (movie) adopted movie defaults/Kodi preset to Kodi v19
x (TV show) fall back to TV show artwork if season artwork is not available #987
x removing negative filters in presets

[close]

http://www.tinymediamanager.org/

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk

Offline SiLæncer

• Cheff-Cubie
  • Ohne Input kein Output
    • DVB-Cube
HomeCinema 0.3.0.0
« Antwort #1244 am: 22 Februar, 2021, 21:20 »
Changelog

What's New:

REV: New Loading form.
    REV: Show Loading form on Fetching data from TMDB, and Saving Metadata.
    FIX: Playing media file for invalid movie ID.
    FIX: Cannot view Movie Info for Invalid ID.

'Under the Hood' changes:

REV: Separate string array builder for directories.
    REV: Delegate background tasks to loading form.
    MINOR: Added pre-build event to delete 'lib' subfolder.
    MINOR: Append new entries to 'MovieResult_DoneInsert.Log', instead of replacing file every form load.
    MINOR: Organized source files.
    Code cleanups, and various refactors.
    Removed un-used lines of code.

[close]

https://github.com/JerloPH/HomeCinema

Arbeits.- Testrechner :

DVD-Brenner Laufwerk